官方APP下载:英语学习播客(支持苹果手机、安卓手机)
创办于2003年
UNSV记不住?那就记中文谐音“忧安思危”吧!
  Slow and Steady Wins the Race!
UNSV英语学习频道 - Slow and steady wins the race!
公众微信服务号(英语全能特训)
英语全能特训(微信公众服务号)
UNSV英语学习频道淘宝网店
客服短信:18913948480
客服邮箱:web@unsv.com
初级VIP会员
全站英语学习资料下载。
¥98元/12个月

Hillary Clinton Enters 2016 Presidential Race

作者:Hillary Cliton 发布日期:4-13-2015

I'm getting ready for a lot of things. A lot of things.

我要准备很多事情,好多好多的事情

It's spring, so we're starting to get the gardens ready and my tomatoes are legendary here in my own neighborhood.

春天来了,我们开始整菜园准备种菜。我种的西红柿在街坊邻里是出了名的。

My daughter is about to start kindergarten next year, and so we're moving just so she can belong to a better school.

我的女儿明年就要上幼儿园了,所以我们准备搬到更好的学区,让她可以上更好的学校。

After five years of raising my children, I am now going back to work.

在家带了五年孩子后,我现在要回去上班了。

Every day we're trying to get more and more ready and more prepared.

我们每天都在一丝不苟的精心准备着。

Baby boy, coming your way. (Laughs).

小家伙,快出来吧。

Right now I'm applying for jobs.

现在,我正在应聘工作。

It's a look into what the real world will look like after college.

这让我在毕业之后有机会认识这个现实世界。

I'm getting married this summer to someone I really care about.

我今年夏天就要和心爱的人结婚了。

I'm gonna be in the play and I'm gonna be in a fish costume.

我要参加演出,扮演一只鱼。

[Singing] From little tiny fishes

I'm getting ready to retire soon. Retirement means reinventing yourself in many ways.

我就要退休了。退休意味着很多方面都要自我重塑。

Well we've been doing a lot of home renovations. But, most importantly, we just want to teach our dog to quit eating the trash.

我们做了很多家装,但最重要的是,我们希望能教会狗狗不要再吃垃圾了。

And so we have high hopes for 2015 that that's going to happen.

我们对2015年寄予了厚望。

I've started a new career recently.

我最近开始了新的职业。

This is a fifth generation company which means a lot to me.

这个传了五代人的公司,对我来说意义深远。

This country was founded on hard work and it really feels good to be a part of that.

这是个建立在勤劳之上的国家,能成为其中的一员让我感到幸福。

I'm getting ready to do something, too.

我也在准备做点事。

I'm running for president.

我要竞选总统。

Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top.

美国人民已从艰难的经济困难时期挣扎地走出来了,但天平仍向那些少数富人倾斜。

Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.

美国普通民众需要一个捍卫者,我希望成为这个捍卫者。

So, you can do more than just get by, you can get ahead. And stay ahead! because when families are strong, America is strong.

你们可以努力过得更好,而不只是解决温饱。你们可以让生活更上一层楼并保持领先。你们家庭富裕了,美国也就强大了。

So, I'm hitting the road to earn your vote.

所以,我现在出发,来争取你们的选票。

Because it's your time, and I hope you'll join me on this journey.

因为,现在是你们的时代,我希望你们能和我一起踏上这趟旅程。

版权所有©2003-2019 南京通享科技有限公司,保留所有权利。未经书面许可,严禁转载本站内容,违者追究法律责任。 互联网经营ICP证:苏B2-20120186
网站备案:苏公网安备 32010202011039号苏ICP备05000269号-1中国工业和信息化部网站备案查询
广播台